Piling Contractors in Essex
What We Offers:
Here at Southern Foundations & Piling Ltd,
We are catered towards the domestic and commercial clients, We have great teams of piling & Underpinning contractors who are all in house trained and employed by our company and do not source outside contractors to take on work under our name. Our teams cover all over the south of the Uk and we have a wide variety of piling machines to undertake almost any job. We can undertake all of the associated ground works which go with piling so we can do the ground beams or your Rc raft ready for the builder to build straight on. We can also undertake full designs with our structural design team or work with your structural engineer always with a cost effective and practical method in mind. We like to offer a transparent service with no hidden or nasty extras at the end of our service and pride ourselves on being fair and honest to all of our clients.
Please contact our team on the below contact form or call to discuss your project with our estimator Tom.
Send Us a Message!
Piling is laid to support a strong building structure. It involves the use of stakes to hold up the building’s height and weight, shifting the building’s load below the Earth’s surface.
The professional piling contractors ensure careful oversight of all the phases involved in the building process. They calculate the required depth and diameter of the piles based on the access issues and ground conditions to devise the most appropriate piling solution.
Southern Foundations Piling has expert piling contractors in Essex, creating piled foundations for various projects, including buildings, basements, house extensions, etc. Having years of experience, we have built a reputation for quality and trusted services.
Feel Free to Get in Touch
Situations When Your Construction Project Needs Piling
There are certain conditions when you need piling for your construction project, such as:
- If excavation is impossible because of poor soil conditions.
- If soil conditions may change with time.
- If there is heavy seepage, and it is challenging to keep the foundation trenches dry.
- If there is a seashore, riverbed, drainage system, or canal near your construction site.
- If the water table is high.
As a leading piling company in the UK, we offer a comprehensive range of specialised services of piling in Essex, meeting all your foundation requirements:
Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) Piling
In this piling technique, our specialists use different small and large rigs for screwing a hollow stemmed auger into the ground. We ensure to closely track the pump pressure and flow rate at all times.
Mini Piled Underpinning
You can benefit from our mini-piled underpinning technique if your construction site requires strengthened ground conditions, the building subsides owing to the foundations sinking into the ground, or you require another storey on a structure built on foundations that cannot bear more weight.
Piling & Mini Piling
Our team designs the most economical solutions, efficiently dealing with the most technically demanding problems. Via a diverse range of mini-piling equipment and techniques, we can access the most restricted sites for installing mini-piles.
Take a look at Southern Foundations and Piling Ltd!
Advantages of Piling Foundations
- Piling foundations ensure structural stability against loads and natural disasters, such as earthquakes.
- These foundations help weak ground soil to withstand the weight of heavy structures.
- Mostly, people avoid construction in those lands which are prone to slides, but piling allows you to lay deep foundations even in such lands.
- Piling foundation also goes well with the wet clay soil, making your constructions perfect and secure.
Promises We Make
Our experts are well-qualified and have in-depth industry knowledge that is required for accomplishing a project efficiently:
- Our commitment is to deliver the best possible services, guaranteeing the value of your money.
- We handle the whole piling process efficiently, from initial contact to design and installation.
- We offer full support to our customers, liaising with the structural engineers regarding the restrictions at a particular site and suggesting the best piling method.
Piling helps your building withstand the heavy load of the entire structure. It helps to strengthen the ground and foundations by stabilising your structure’s groundwork.
The structures built on weak soil are prone to cracks and other damages, putting the entire building in massive danger. Piling provides a solid foundation for buildings, making them durable and safe. It also ensures no future problems occur due to ground movement.
Professional piling contractors are certified and experienced and have all the knowledge related to modern techniques and strategies. Thus, they provide high-quality services to ensure the building structure’s safety.
A 3 x 7 m extension piling costs between £4,500 and £8,000.