REINFORCED CONCRETE FOUNDATIONS
START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOTING
The success of your building project depends on getting the foundations right. We have the expertise and experience to advise, design and install the right foundations tailored to your individual requirements.
Once your piling has been installed, our R.C. teams will follow on to install the concrete beams, pads and slabs as necessary, to facilitate the superstructure works. These can be either for small extensions, new builds or larger, commercial property developments.
Benefit from the flexibility in situ reinforced foundations offer.
Typical applications include:
- Piled ground beams for new housing, commercial projects and domestic extensions. They’re an efficient way of supporting new structures built on poor ground.
- Piled slabs for garages and floors and as a support base for heavy machinery.
- Piled caps for steel portal frame buildings.
Flexible Construction Packages
We offer a full construction package including mini-piling, reinforced concrete works and full design calculations. Alternatively, we can undertake piling installations to your engineer’s designs.
Either way, we’ll work with you to make sure your building is built on foundations that stand the test of time.
Our Service Area
Southern Foundations & Pilings Ltd contractors offer Piling, Mini Piling, and Foundation services in the following areas:
- London ( KENT – SLOUGH – GREENWICH – BROMLEY – GUILDFORD – WOKING – WANDSWORTH – CHELSEA – ISLINGTON – WIMBLEDON – BATTERSON )
- Devon ( PLYMOUTH – EXETER – TORQUAY – PAIGNTON )
- Cornwall ( REDRUTH – FALMOUTH – ST AUSTELL – TRURO – NEWQUAY – PENZANCE – SALTASH – BODMIN )
For more information on how you can get a quote with us get in touch by phone on 0800 193 9090 or via our contact form by clicking the button below.