What We Offers:
Here at Southern Foundations & Piling Ltd,
We are catered towards the domestic and commercial clients, We have great teams of piling & Underpinning contractors who are all in house trained and employed by our company and do not source outside contractors to take on work under our name. Our teams cover all over the south of the Uk and we have a wide variety of piling machines to undertake almost any job. We can undertake all of the associated ground works which go with piling so we can do the ground beams or your Rc raft ready for the builder to build straight on. We can also undertake full designs with our structural design team or work with your structural engineer always with a cost effective and practical method in mind. We like to offer a transparent service with no hidden or nasty extras at the end of our service and pride ourselves on being fair and honest to all of our clients.
Please contact our team on the below contact form or call to discuss your project with our estimator Tom.
Send Us a Message!
If you’re dealing with a recessed foundation, unleveled concrete, a seedy crawl space, or a wet crypt, it can have the main impression on your homes worth, well-being, and safety. The team at Southern Foundations Piling has been measuring and determining foundation and moisture problems. We provide many types of Piling Stroud construction relying upon your site’s ground circumstances, place, and essential loadings. Our central place along with our outstanding Piling Contractors Stroud and supplier network means we can offer both a nationwide and local facility to Stroud and the nearby areas.
With our fleet of limited access rotary uninterested and driven piling rigs, our Piling Contractors Stroud provides to most piling requirements. We can supply our clients with an extensive variety of Piling Stroud solutions from preliminary design and free quotes to completed foundation building.
Our Piling in Stroud services consist of:
- Augured piles
- CFA piling
- Pile walls
- Pile Grouting
- Concrete Agitating
- Pile testing
- Determined cased piles from 150mm – 324mm
- Augured Piles 300mm – 450mm
Piling systems are so useful, we can handle any land
The piling system used for a venture rest on the ground make-up and mechanical load it wants to support. At Southern Foundations Piling, our Piling Contractors in Stroud offer an array of piling construction, pilings for sale, and piling techniques that let us adapt our solutions, to suit your needs.
Our Piling Techniques Inspire You More!
Our Piling in Stroud techniques bid a varied variety of high-performance micro cased piles using lively and pneumatic soil dislocation systems, with sizes extending from 100 – 325mm width. We also focus on installing a series of auger bored piles for limited sites, as well as: case and auger, hollow stem, rotary bored open drilling, and sectional flight auger from 150 – 350mm length.
Southern Foundations Piling offers a highly expert tailored service that can start projects of many sizes. We are certified, therefore indicating the quality of service, honesty, and customer service approach you would come to suppose from a trustworthy company. We are giving you the client complete composure when you call on our service.
Some Custom-made Types of Piling Solutions Obtainable:
- Section Flight Auger (SFA) Method— SFA piles are designed by drilling a sectioned flight auger into the pulverized until design limits are attained. When the obligatory depth is touched concrete/ grout is drove into the hollow stem and the auger is gradually remote (the sides of the hole are maintained always by the soil-filled auger). Underpinning is put in instantly after the auger is withdrawn.
Take a look at Southern Foundations and Piling Ltd!
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) Technique— CFA piles are bored and concreted in one nonstop process allowing much quicker installation time than bored or SFA piles. Concrete again is propelled through the deep stem of the auger & reinforcement is located into the wet concrete after molding.
- Open Auger Bored Piling — this kind of piling is when a hole is drilled into unified soils/ certain ground situations, if a steady open hole can be shaped, for instance in clay the bored hole can be filled with concrete, starting a pile. Temporary coverings can be used to the backing ground that may be unbalanced towards the top of the pile. This means the pile can still be filled with concrete from the topmost as the casings are removed.
- Bottom Driven Steel Cased— this kind of piling is when a steel tube of a specified length is driven into the minced using either dynamic energy or inflatable soil movement. Sectional casings are repaired into place and driven into the ground until the intended driving resistance is accomplished. The piles are then armored according to enterprise and then filled with concrete to system the completed pile.
The qualities that make us prominent:
- Our package and delivery are the best!
- Our product is arranged on demand.
- We keep one of the main catalogues of utility poles and pilings.
Supreme service with High-quality results to match:
As a company, our Piling Contractors in Stroud aim to guarantee that all of our customers receive a supreme service with high-quality outcomes to match. We always endeavor for excellence and will never leave a job until we are sure that our clients are 100% happy with the piling construction, pilings for sale service that we have carried.