Our piling techniques inspire you more!
Our Piling in Stroud techniques bid a varied variety of high-performance micro cased piles using lively and pneumatic soil dislocation systems, with sizes extending from 100 – 325mm width. We also focus on installing a series of auger bored piles for limited sites, as well as: case and auger, hollow stem, rotary bored open drilling, and sectional flight auger from 150 – 350mm length.
Southern Foundations Piling offers a highly expert tailored service that can start projects of many sizes. We are certified, therefore indicating the quality of service, honesty, and customer service approach you would come to suppose from a trustworthy company. We are giving you the client complete composure when you call on our service.
Some Custom-made Types of Piling Solutions Obtainable:
- Section Flight Auger (SFA) Method— SFA piles are designed by drilling a sectioned flight auger into the pulverized until design limits are attained. When the obligatory depth is touched concrete/ grout is drove into the hollow stem and the auger is gradually remote (the sides of the hole are maintained always by the soil-filled auger). Underpinning is put in instantly after the auger is withdrawn.
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) Technique— CFA piles are bored and concreted in one nonstop process allowing much quicker installation time than bored or SFA piles. Concrete again is propelled through the deep stem of the auger & reinforcement is located into the wet concrete after molding.
- Open Auger Bored Piling — this kind of piling is when a hole is drilled into unified soils/ certain ground situations, if a steady open hole can be shaped, for instance in clay the bored hole can be filled with concrete, starting a pile. Temporary coverings can be used to the backing ground that may be unbalanced towards the top of the pile. This means the pile can still be filled with concrete from the topmost as the casings are removed.
- Bottom Driven Steel Cased— this kind of piling is when a steel tube of a specified length is driven into the minced using either dynamic energy or inflatable soil movement. Sectional casings are repaired into place and driven into the ground until the intended driving resistance is accomplished. The piles are then armored according to enterprise and then filled with concrete to system the completed pile.
The qualities that make us prominent:
- Our package and delivery are the best!
- Our product is arranged on demand.
- We keep one of the main catalogues of utility poles and pilings.
Supreme service with High-quality results to match:
As a company, our Piling Contractors in Stroud aim to guarantee that all of our customers receive a supreme service with high-quality outcomes to match. We always endeavor for excellence and will never leave a job until we are sure that our clients are 100% happy with the piling construction, pilings for sale service that we have carried.